HUMP DAY we’re half way through the week. Getting closer to the weekend.
Add I have a long weekend, can’t wait for a little R & R
I follow this blog and seen that she was was doing a Library Love Challenge, so I looked into what it was all about and it was just up my alley. Yep I hoped on board. I am sharing it with you all as its not too late to join, if you are interested in joining.
Here is some information about it. This is the third annual Library Love Challenge and it hosted by Angel’sGuiltyPleasures.
I hope you will join her in celebrating and support libraries.
If you are like me then you like to purchase every book you want to read. And, we’ll that can put a hurt on your wallet. One way to help lessen the hurt is to check out books, (prints, ebooks, ot audios) from the library. If you do this then it will help you save LOTS of money $$. Getting a library card is most places is FREE. So if you love to read and / or listen to books then grab your library card and join the challenge.
Runs: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019/
You can join any time
- Put a sign up post it on you blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or Library Thing) and link it in the linky below. make sure it public
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick one that works best for you
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios) as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.)
- Crossovers from other ready challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- Please use #LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your review, library pictures, etc…
- One girl And a Book: Read 44
Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets — Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
Happy reading everyone!