Hello and welcome to my corner, its been awhile since I last posted, but there has been so much going on in my life. From health issues to family issues. I had even thought about giving up this Book Blog, and I always come back to it. I guess its my little corner of the web where I can go and just let everything go.
So today I thought I would share my top ten TBR ‘s with you.
- Let The Right on in – John Ajvide Linqvist
- The Numbers Killer – Jenifer Ruff
- Long Way Down – Jason Reynolds
- Wildflower: A Tale of Transcendence – Dr. Teresa Van Woy
- Diary of Dumpster Puppy – Beverly Keil
- The Four Winds – Kristin Hannah
- EMP Day of Terror – James Hunt
- Rock Paper Scissors – Alice Feeney
- Little Secrets – Jennifer Hillier
- The Noise – James patterson
Have you read any of my TBR or plan to. Let me know in the comment section, I would love to hear.