Hello and welcome
Another great recipe from the Low Carb Love, that I have tried last weekend, it was awesome. I have included her website
https://lowcarblove.com. If you are watching you carbs check out her site, she has some wonderful recipes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 8 cups Kettle and Fire chicken broth (discount code: lowcarblove)
- 1 canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Alamadre low carb tortillas (discount code: lowcarblove)
- Start off by sautéing the onion, garlic, and jalapeños with the oil on medium high heat.
- Add the chicken broth, diced tomatoes, lime juice, chicken, cumin, salt/pepper and stir!
- Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes in low heat.
- While the soup is simmering, cut the low carb tortillas intro strips and fry them in avocado oil till they are golden brown and crispy!
- Top it off with some cilantro and avocado for those health fats and enjoy!
Note: Recipe and scans shared in the context of review; all rights remain with the original copyright holder.