Another great recipe that I made over the holidays. I remember my grandma making this, Thanks to Low Carb Love, it’s a healthier version of it. Please check out her website she has some great recipes. I have included her website https://lowcarblove.com
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract no alcohol
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Add butter, sweetener and vanilla to a pan and cook over Medium heat until fully dissolved and no longer grainy, make sure to stir constantly.
- Bring to a low simmer, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches a deep brown color.
- Remove from heat, mix in salmonds and pour into the prepared cookie sheet pan covered with parchment. Spread almonds evenly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Note: Recipe and scans shared in the context of review; all rights remain with the original copyright holder.