Hello and welcome to the Weekend. I hope that you all had a great week and are enjoying your weekend.
Who doesn’t love a Fluffy Biscuits, I know I do and these remind me of an English Muffin which I love them when they are extra crispy with butter or cream cheese? If you haven’t check out Low Carb Love click the link below and it will take you to her Blog. She has some awesome recipes that are delicious and low in carbs.
1G Carb Fluffy Biscuits
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 egg whites (¾ cup liquid egg whites)
- 2 tablespoons cold butter cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Grease a cupcake pan with coconut oil spray.
- Whip egg whites until very fluffy.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix the baking powder into the almond flour.
- Then cut in the butter and salt.
- Gently fold the dry mixture into the whites.
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop the dough into a large cupcake tin and bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Nutrition per biscuit:
- 1g Net Carb
- 3g Total Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 10g Fat
- 5g Protein
- 114 Calories
Note: Recipe and scans shared in the context of review; all rights remain with the original copyright holder.