Hello and welcome to the Weekend. I hope that you all had a great week and are enjoying your weekend. Its been a while since I last posted on this blog. I am not really sure, why or what are my reasons for not posting. But I am going to try and make this blog more updated. So this weekend, I have tried another recipe from https://lowcarblove.com/
Zero Carb Crust Pizza
Servings – 2
- 1-10oz can of chicken breast (drained)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup unsweetened pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 10-12 slices pepperoni
- Start by opening your canned chicken and draining. You will want to get as much moisture out as possible because you want your crust to be crispy. I even used a clean kitchen towel to get as much water out as possible.
- In a medium sized bowl, add your chicken, cheese and egg.
- Add your crust to a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 475 degrees.
- Remove crust and your toppings of choice! Bake for another 5-10 minutes. You can broil if you want your cheese super melty
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition for (recipe):
- Calories – 382
- Fat – 21g
- Protein – 47g
- Total Carbs – 4.5g
- Fiber – 0.5g
Note: Recipe and scans shared in the context of review; all rights remain with the original copyright holder.